Monday, June 4, 2012

Anniversary

"Oh hi. Looks like it will be a year tomorrow since Mama shared our first adventures in 'solid' food."

"Yeah, I sorta remember that. Oatmeal, right?"

"I think I've come a long way in a year, learning new things and eating a lot of different foods.  
But you already know that."

"What you might not know is that 2 years ago yesterday, 
I made my presence known to Mama and Daddy for the first time."

"I've definitely come a long way from just 2 pink lines on a stick*!"

*Technically, it was a total of 10 lines.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's so big! Where has the time gone?
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess is as good as mine! Btw, I want to take him to the Gardner sometime soon - and have lunch with you too. Is there a good day for that?

      Delete