Monday, December 12, 2011

Cinnamon

"Here's one from my archives! 
I believe this new food tasting took place sometime in late September."

"Rawr! I'm gonna eat your brains! 
(I'm pretty good at these zombie/monster poses, aren't I!)"

"Ok, ok, come back here Mama. I'll get down to business."

"Well now. This is different. 
Couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?"

"I think cinnamon and squash might be good for some people.  
I am not one of those people."

"What about putting it on apples though? Or even other fruit! 
That I could imagine would taste rather nice."

"Nope, I see you're going to insist on putting it on squash.  
One day I hope you'll listen to me."

Diego's cinnamon rating: 1 star - on squash, anyway.
We know now that cinnamon + apples = 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment