Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

"Happy Thanksgiving!"

"I know, I know, it's December and Thanksgiving is long past. 
But I've been busy exploring!"

"Grandpa helped me explore, too."

"This is my Thanksgiving dinner.  
I have green beans (french cut, of course), 
sweet potatoescarrots, potatoes, and TURKEY!"

"Turkey is pretty good. Tastes like chicken. I'd say 3 stars, easy."

"I also tried Aunt Denise's brussel sprouts.  I was happier about them than this photo would lead you to believe. I give them 1-1/2 thumbs up!"

"Here comes Daisy!"

"Daisy and I had a really nice symbiotic relationship."

"I dropped food and then Daisy ate it. It was a lot of fun for both of us."

"Good Daisy!"

"So that was my very first Thanksgiving."


"Grandpa? What do you think? Best Thanksgiving ever?"

"Yay! Best Thanksgiving ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment